Feathermap helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Mission to Icecrown

"I have not," Lexi said looking up at May. "Do you wish me to check in with Rastovaar? She may have just gone home."
No amount of guilt can change the past. No amount of worry can change the future.
"Would you? I will try her buzzbox again." Mayanna stepped back to use the gnomish device.
Steps aside, taking out her buzzbox to call Rastovaar as she continues to watch Anna.
No amount of guilt can change the past. No amount of worry can change the future.
Rollandren's brow furrowed. "I thought she activated her hearthstone at the same time as yours?"
Mayanna frowns as she gets no response. "Just after I activated mine."
Marjolaine frowned, looking at each face in turn.

"What can we do?"
"A demon hunter would be much more liability than help to the Lich King," Rollandren said, pacing as he tried to puzzle through things. "I'm not sure he can even raise a demon hunter, and their powers mean she could probably fight his weaker undead almost indefinitely. Besides, kidnapping a demon hunter would get the Illidari mad, and last I checked the Scourge were already concerned at the possibility they'd want a rematch. Logic would dictate just letting her go if she intends to leave without further trouble."
Mayanna frowned. "They already have no reservations about offending the Silver Hand. I see no reason why they should have more about the Illidari. We led the entire war against them."
"What would in any way make raising tensions with the Illidari worthwhile? They've got nothing to gain from it, and much to lose. It seems illogical."
"They have not heard from her," Lexi said. Her tone tight, almost disapproving.
"I don't like this. She should have been right behind me, and certainly would have at least checked in before wandering off."
Rollandren frowned. "Something isn't right, no. She would've reported back in as soon as she made it back. We might not see eye to eye, but that's just basic common sense."