Feathermap helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Questing buddies?

Most of my characters in game are unguilded, and their quest logs are filling up with these stupid dungeon quests that are required for things like profession advancement. Back when I was a kid, we didn't have to do dungeons to advance in our professions, grumble grumble. And I wore an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time.

Anyway, I hate PUGs with a passion, which is also why I haven't raided since WotLK, and I'm wondering if anyone else is in this predicament and might be interested in getting together on a regular basis (weekly or bi-monthly) to run through dungeons and other quests that can't be done solo.
Yes, please. I can tank or DPS heroic dungeons easily (as Luna) or heal pretty much the same (as Kiyera). Kartanian may be willing to jump in on this, too, but his schedule can be erratic. *pokes him*
Cool, any particular schedule work best for you? Weekly, every other week? For me I can do Monday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday evenings. I'm Eastern time, so I try not to go past 8 server time.

Kyala's learning to bear tank, so we can take turns with tanking and DPS when we want to swap out other characters.
I can't commit to a schedule, but if you need someone and I'm around give me a shout.
I'm mostly available Tues-Sun evenings and can tank or DPS. I capped Silver Hand, so if we go normal I could even attempt healing! (I'd never learn to heal in a PUG) I'm good with runs just for fun's sake.
Anyone that has me on bnet can ping me and if I am available in the evening I can cross server group with you. Not geared especially well, but I have been healing mythics with friends on my druid, and just started DPSing elemental on my shaman as well. Not sure what level gear Desala has anymore TBH.
No amount of guilt can change the past. No amount of worry can change the future.
Ping me on bnet and I'll come too. I have a 110 paladin (DPS only right now) and priest (heals/dps) on WrA. I'm usually home from work and gym things around 7:30-8 server.
I'm online frequently and can be reached fairly easily. I forget my battlenet number part of my name, but you can contact me on Ermanno (Feathermoon gnome mage). I'd be happy to join!

Found my battlenet tag: Enterprise#1627
Last update on August 17, 2017, 11:24 pm by Fjuinen.
Okay, who's free Saturday night (Eastern time)? Kyala needs a bunch of dungeons, I think my other chars need Eye of Azshara... really anything works for me. Kyala's the best-geared of the bunch so she can help carry other people if that's what we need.

Battle tag is Kyala#1492 , if you see me around don't hesitate to ping me.

I wish there was a way to add notes next to people in your friends list. "New friend from Feathermap," or "Guy who helped me kill K'zzorak" or whatever.
Sadly Saturday is out for me baseball game and then after that an IC wedding if I am home in time

Edit: not my wedding! A friend's!
Last update on August 17, 2017, 9:29 pm by Kalaallexin.
No amount of guilt can change the past. No amount of worry can change the future.
I'll be around most the day/night Saturday. Friend request sent!